- 4 cups corn flakes
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 eggwhites, lightly beaten
- 500g skinless chicken breast fillet, cut into 3cm cubes
- Olive oil spray
Yoghurt dipping sauce
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat yoghurt
- 1/2 carrot, grated
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Step 1 – Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Step 2 – Place the corn flakes in a food processor and process until crumbs form. Place corn flake crumbs, flour and eggwhites in separate shallow dishes. Dip each chicken piece in flour to lightly coat, then dip in eggwhite and finally in the cornflake crumbs. Place chicken on a baking tray and spray lightly with oil. Bake in oven for 10 minutes, then turn chicken over and return to oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Step 3 – Meanwhile, to make the yoghurt dipping sauce, place all the ingredients in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and stir to combine. Serve chicken dippers with the dipping sauce and a green salad.
For more recipes, please go here :
Recipes – Freds master chef
Recipes – kidspot kitchen
You can also visit our social media pages :
You also can visit here :
Fruit shop centre in Australia, Healthy food shop Australia, Healthy fruit, Healthy food,fruit shop centre, Pumpkin & Coconut Soup, Prawn & potato curry, Indian Pumpkin and Coconut Soup, South Indian Pumpkin and Coconut Soup, One Stop Shopping, fruit market in Australia, Fruit and Vegetable, Healthy Food shop in Australia, Healthy fruit shop in Australia, Healthy fruit,Healthy food, Fruit shop australia