- 1 (680g) golden nugget pumpkin, cut into wedges, deseeded
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 8 lamb loin chops, trimmed
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2cm piece ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 175g baby green beans, trimmed, steamed
- Step 1 – Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place pumpkin wedges onto prepared tray. Spray with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Step 2 – Meanwhile, place chops into a large ovenproof baking dish. Combine marmalade, orange juice and ginger in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon mixture onto chops. Turn to coat. Place chops into oven under pumpkin. Bake both for a further 35 minutes or until chops are cooked through and pumpkin is golden and tender. Place chops onto serving plates. Drizzle with pan juices. Serve with pumpkin and beans.
Recipes – Freds master chef
Recipes – kidspot kitchen
You can also visit our social media pages :