- You’ll need a bamboo sushi mat for rolling.
- ½ quantity Basic sushi rice (see related recipe)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons S&B wasabi paste
- 3 nori sheets
- 1 small avocado, peeled, cut into strips
- 1 medium red capsicum, cut into strips
- 170g can crab meat, drained
- Step 1 – Make Basic sushi rice (see related recipe). Combine mayonnaise and wasabi in a bowl.
- Step 2 – Place 1 nori sheet, shiny-side down, on sushi mat. Using damp fingers, spread ½ cup rice over nori, leaving a 2cm strip at 1 short end. Spread 3 teaspoons mayonnaise mixture across centre of rice. Arrange 1/3 avocado, capsicum and crab over rice. Using sushi mat, roll up firmly to form a roll. Cut roll into 4 slices. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 12 pieces.
Recipes – Freds master chef
Recipes – kidspot kitchen
You can also visit our social media pages :