- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely-chopped fresh coriander stalks
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 600g white fish fillets (such as ling), cut into 2cm cubes
- 1/3 cup plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon finely-chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 baby cos lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium tomato, roughly chopped
- 1 small avocado, roughly chopped
- 8 flour tortillas
- Step 1 – Combine garlic, coriander stalks and 2 tablespoons of lime juice in a glass or ceramic bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add fish and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Step 2 – Meanwhile, whisk yoghurt, remaining lime juice, coriander leaves and oil together in a small bowl.
- Step 3 – Spray a barbecue plate or chargrill with oil. Heat on high heat. Drain marinade from fish. Cook fish, in batches, for 1 to 2 minutes or until light golden and cooked through. Remove to a serving bowl.
- Step 4 – Combine lettuce, tomato and avocado in a serving bowl.
- Step 5 – Warm tortillas, following packet directions. Place fish, salad and yoghurt mixture on table. Place tortillas on plates. Assemble tacos at table.