- 4 (about 160g each) pork cutlets, French trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Steamed green beans, to serve
Apple & cabbage slaw
- 2 small Pink Lady apples, cored, quartered, cut into thin wedges
- ¼ small (about 300g) green cabbage, hard core removed, finely shredded
- 65g (¼ cup) S&W Whole Egg Mayonnaise
- 75g (¼ cup) light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 40g (¼ cup) salted baby capers, rinsed
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Step 1 – Season both sides of the pork with pepper. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the pork and cook for 5-6 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Step 2 – Meanwhile, to make the apple & cabbage slaw, combine the apple, cabbage, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, capers and mustard in a large bowl.
- Step 3 – Divide the pork and apple & cabbage slaw among serving plates. Serve with the steamed green beans.
Recipes – Freds master chef
Recipes – kidspot kitchen
You can also visit our social media pages :