- 1 egg white
- 55g (1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder, sifted
- 50g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 45g (1/4 cup) icing sugar mixture
- 1 tablespoon coffee liqueur (such as Kahlua)
- Step 1 – Preheat oven to 160°C. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper. Use an electric beater to beat the egg white in a clean, dry bowl until firm peaks form. Gradually add the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, whisking well after each addition, until the mixture is thick and glossy. Fold in the cocoa powder.
- Step 2 – Spoon the meringue mixture into a piping bag fitted with a round 1.5cm-diameter nozzle. Pipe 2cm-round meringues, about 2cm apart, on to the lined trays. Bake in oven for 30 minutes until crisp. Turn oven off. Leave meringues in the oven, with door ajar, for 1 hour to cool completely.
- Step 3 – To make the coffee cream: use an electric beater to beat the butter, icing sugar and coffee liqueur in a medium bowl until pale and creamy.
- Step 4 – Spread the base of 1 meringue with coffee cream and sandwich with another meringue. Repeat with the remaining meringues and coffee cream. Serve with coffee.
For more recipes, please go here :
Recipes – Freds master chef
Recipes – kidspot kitchen
You can also visit our social media pages :
You also can visit here :
Fruit shop centre in Australia, Healthy food shop Australia, Healthy fruit, Healthy food,fruit shop centre, Pumpkin & Coconut Soup, Prawn & potato curry, Indian Pumpkin and Coconut Soup, South Indian Pumpkin and Coconut Soup, One Stop Shopping, fruit market in Australia, Fruit and Vegetable, Healthy Food shop in Australia, Healthy fruit shop in Australia, Healthy fruit,Healthy food, Fruit shop australia