- 700g sweet potato, peeled
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Olive oil spray
- 180g (2/3 cup) low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed, drained
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh continental parsley
- 4 (about 150g each) white fish fillets
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Step 1 – Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Cut the sweet potato into 1.5cm-thick batons. Cook in a steamer over a saucepan of boiling water for 5 minutes or until just tender. Place sweet potato, in a single layer, on the tray. Sprinkle with the oregano and paprika. Spray with oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Step 2 – Meanwhile, combine the yoghurt, capers, lemon rind, lemon juice and parsley in a bowl.
- Step 3 – Spray a non-stick frying pan with oil and heat over high heat. Cook fish for 2-3 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Divide fish and chips among serving plates. Serve with the yoghurt dressing and salad leaves.
Recipes – Freds master chef
Recipes – kidspot kitchen
You can also visit our social media pages :