- 3 large Desiree potatoes, peeled
- 1 large kumara (orange sweet potato), peeled
- 600g Jap pumpkin, peeled, deseeded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 slices white bread, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 40g butter, melted, cooled
- Step 1 – Preheat oven to 200°C. Cut potatoes, kumara and pumpkin into 5cm pieces. Place all vegetables into a roasting dish in a single layer. Drizzle with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Roast for 45 minutes or until golden and just tender.
- Step 2 – Place bread and pine nuts into a food processor. Process until crumbs form. Transfer to a bowl. Add parmesan, parsley, garlic and butter. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Remove vegetables from oven. Sprinkle crumble over vegetables. Roast for a further 10 minutes or until crumble is golden. Serve.
Recipes – Freds master chef
Recipes – kidspot kitchen
You can also visit our social media pages :
Our website fredsfruit