- 2 x 400g cans pie apple filling
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons mixed berry jam
- 1 cup toasted muesli
- Double cream, to serve
- Step 1 – Combine apple, cinnamon and lemon rind in a bowl. Divide jam between 4 (1 ¼ cup-capacity) heatproof, microwave-safe dishes. Top with apple mixture. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2½ minutes or until heated through.
- Step 2 – Sprinkle muesli on top of apple mixture. Microwave on MEDIUM (50%), uncovered, for 15 to 20 seconds or until muesli is just warm. Serve hot with double cream.
Recipes – Freds master chef
Recipes – kidspot kitchen
You can also visit our social media pages :