- 1 x 380g can Nestle Caramel Top ‘n’ Fill
- 4 x 3cm-thick slices bought banana bread
- 4 slices vanilla ice-cream
- Step 1 – Place the caramel in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until the caramel melts and is heated through.
- Step 2 – Divide the banana bread slices among serving plates. Spread a little caramel over each slice. Top with ice-cream slices. Drizzle the remaining caramel over the stacks to serve.
For more recipes, please go here :
Recipes – Freds master chef
Recipes – kidspot kitchen
You can also visit our social media pages :
You also can visit here :
Fruit shop centre in Australia, Healthy food shop Australia, Healthy fruit, Healthy food,fruit shop centre, Pumpkin & Coconut Soup, Prawn & potato curry, Indian Pumpkin and Coconut Soup, South Indian Pumpkin and Coconut Soup, One Stop Shopping, fruit market in Australia, Fruit and Vegetable, Healthy Food shop in Australia, Healthy fruit shop in Australia, Healthy fruit,Healthy food, Fruit shop australia