- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek, trimmed, halved, washed, thinly sliced
- 800g coliban potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 5 cups chicken stock
- 2 corn cobs, kernels removed
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 180g hot-smoked salmon fillet, flaked
- Step 1 – Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add leek. Cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until softened.
- Step 2 – Add potato and stock. Increase heat to medium-high. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 20 minutes or until potato is tender. Remove from heat.
- Step 3 – Process 2 cups potato mixture until smooth. Using a potato masher, roughly mash remaining mixture in pan (mixture should be chunky). Return processed mixture to pan. Add corn, cream and salmon. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Ladle into bowls. Season with pepper. Serve.
For more recipes, please go here :
Recipes – Freds master chef
Recipes – kidspot kitchen
You can also visit our social media pages :
You also can visit here :
Fruit shop centre in Australia, Healthy food shop Australia, Healthy fruit, Healthy food,fruit shop centre, Pumpkin & Coconut Soup, Prawn & potato curry, Indian Pumpkin and Coconut Soup, South Indian Pumpkin and Coconut Soup, One Stop Shopping, fruit market in Australia, Fruit and Vegetable, Healthy Food shop in Australia, Healthy fruit shop in Australia, Healthy fruit,Healthy food, Fruit shop australia