- 2 slices from 1 loaf of white bread, cut lengthways
- 2 tablespoons spreadable cream cheese
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, grated
- 2 tablespoons sultanas
- Step 1 – Using a serrated knife, remove crust from bread. Using a rolling pin, flatten each slice.
- Step 2 – Spread 2 slices of bread with cream cheese. Top with carrot. Sprinkle with sultanas. Starting from 1 short end, roll up bread tightly to enclose filling. Cut each roll into 4 slices.
- Step 3 – Place sandwiches, cut-side up, on a large plate. Serve.
Recipes – Freds master chef
Recipes – kidspot kitchen
You can also visit our social media pages :