- 50g Chang’s rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Coles brand cornflour
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small (75g) carrot, peeled, cut into matchstick-size strips
- 4 cm-piece (20g) fresh ginger, peeled, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (14g) fresh loose long red chilli, finely chopped
- 400g Coles chicken mince
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Coles brand oyster sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Maggi fish sauce
- 40g fresh bean sprouts
- 12 cos lettuce leaves (about 1/2 lettuce)
- 1/2 firm but ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and cut into cubes
- 1/2 lime, cut into 4 thin wedges
- Step 1 – Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Stir in the vermicelli and cook, stirring often, for about 1-2 mins or until barely tender. Drain in a sieve and rinse under cold water until cooled. Drain well and transfer to a bowl. Stir the cornflour and 2 tablespoons water in a small bowl to blend.
- Step 2 – Heat a wok or large heavy-based non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the oil, then add the carrot, ginger, garlic, and chilli and cook for about 1 min, or until fragrant. Add the mince and cook, breaking it up with a spoon or spatula, for 2 mins or until almost cooked. Stir in the oyster sauce, fish sauce, and cornflour mixture. Cook for about 1-2 mins to allow the flavours to blend and the sauce to simmer and thicken slightly. Fold in the bean sprouts.
- Step 3 – Divide the vermicelli among the lettuce cups. Top with the mince mixture. Garnish with the avocado and coriander, and serve with the lime wedges.
For more recipes, please go here :
Recipes – Freds master chef
Recipes – kidspot kitchen
You can also visit our social media pages :
You also can visit here :
Fruit shop centre in Australia, Healthy food shop Australia, Healthy fruit, Healthy food,fruit shop centre, Pumpkin & Coconut Soup, Prawn & potato curry, Indian Pumpkin and Coconut Soup, South Indian Pumpkin and Coconut Soup, One Stop Shopping, fruit market in Australia, Fruit and Vegetable, Healthy Food shop in Australia, Healthy fruit shop in Australia, Healthy fruit,Healthy food, Fruit shop australia