- 900g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2.5cm cubes
- olive oil cooking spray
- 150g baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup (100g) walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Step 1 – Preheat oven to 230°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place pumpkin, in a single layer, on tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and tender, turning halfway during cooking. Allow to cool on tray.
- Step 2 – Make walnut dressing: Heat oil in a small, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add walnuts. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until walnuts are lightly toasted. Remove from heat. Stir in lemon juice and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Step 3 – Combine spinach and pumpkin in a serving bowl. Add dressing. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
For more recipes, please go here :
Recipes – Freds master chef
Recipes – kidspot kitchen
You can also visit our social media pages :
You also can visit here :
Fruit shop centre in Australia, Healthy food shop Australia, Healthy fruit, Healthy food,fruit shop centre, Pumpkin & Coconut Soup, Prawn & potato curry, Indian Pumpkin and Coconut Soup, South Indian Pumpkin and Coconut Soup, One Stop Shopping, fruit market in Australia, Fruit and Vegetable, Healthy Food shop in Australia, Healthy fruit shop in Australia, Healthy fruit,Healthy food, Fruit shop australia