Honey Mustard Pumpkin : Ingredients
- 1kg pumpkin, peeled, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- ¼ cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 8 carrots, peeled, chopped
- Step 1 – Preheat oven to 180C or 160C fan-forced.
- Step 2 – Place pumpkin and carrot in a baking pan. Combine honey, oil and mustard and add to vegetables. Toss to coat. Bake for 1 hr or until vegetables are tender.
- Step 3 – Stir through nuts and parsley before serving.
Recipes – Freds master chef
Recipes – kidspot kitchen
You can also visit our social media pages :
Our website fredsfruit