- 200g digestive biscuits
- 120g unsalted butter, melted
- 250g cream cheese
- 200g creme fraiche
- ½ cup (75g) pure icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100ml thickened cream, whipped
- ½ cup sweetened dried cranberries (Craisins)
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 410g jar fruit mince
- Step 1 – Line a 12-hole muffin pan with plastic wrap. Process the biscuits in a food processor to fine crumbs. Add butter and process until just combined. Press biscuit mixture into base and sides of prepared muffin holes, using a spoon to press down firmly. Place muffin pan in freezer while you make the filling.
- Step 2 – Combine cream cheese, creme fraiche, sugar and vanilla in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until smooth.
- Step 3 – Fold in whipped cream using a metal spoon. Fill muffin pan with spoonfuls of filling. Freeze for a further 30 minutes.
- Step 4 – Meanwhile, for topping, place cranberries and brandy in a saucepan over low heat. Heat gently over low heat for 2-3 minutes to plump fruit, then add mince and warm through for a further 3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Step 5 – To serve, carefully remove cakes from pan and serve with fruit mince topping.